Re: Kluwer titles -- 3 messages Stephen Clark 27 Feb 2003 19:29 UTC

3 messages:

1)-----------------------
From: "Abigail Bordeaux" <bordeaux@binghamton.edu>
Subject: RE: Kluwer titles -- Connie Foster
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:53:39 -0500

This is not my understanding of the standard access.  I just reviewed
both e-mail and print communications from Kluwer and don't see anything
about a 1 workstation limit.  A form I got includes a space for "IP
address(es)" and says nothing about limiting to 1.

Abigail Bordeaux
Electronic Resources Access Librarian
Binghamton University Libraries
PO Box 6012 / Vestal Parkway E.
Binghamton, NY  13902-6012
607.777.3217
bordeaux@binghamton.edu

2)----------------------------
From: "Dana Walker" <dmwalker@arches.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:54:38 -0500

Have you received written notification from Kluwer regarding this
policy? I have asked Kluwer for written verification.

If anyone has received an official notification from Kluwer, would you
be willing to forward a copy to me?

Thank you,

Dana Walker
Electronic Resources Coordinator
University of Georgia Libraries
Serials Department
Athens, GA  30602
706-542-0596 (voice)
706-542-4144 (fax)

3)-------------------------
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:19:14 -0800
From: "Carol Morse" <MorsCa@wwc.edu>

Thank you for this information.  I have been trying to set up these
titles, but have had no feedback from my emails.  I guess it's not worth
my time!
Carol Morse

Carol Morse
Tel.  (509)527-2684