Re: PRINT magazine -- Jeanette L. Skwor Stephen Clark 11 Feb 2003 15:37 UTC

Subject: RE:      PRINT matazine -- Max Shenk
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:20:55 -0600
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@uwgb.edu>

***If there were, I didn't get them either.  I claimed them.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Cofrin Library, Serials Dept.
University of WI - Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7001
(920) 465-2670

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:56:35 -0500
From: "Max Shenk" <MShenk@mc3.edu>
Subject: PRINT magazine

Hi all...

A question re PRINT ("America's Graphic Design Magazine"); "published
bi-monthly, six issues to the volume."

Last issue we received of this publication (which has been behind
schedule, according to Ebsco) was volume 56, number 4. The new issue,
received yesterday, was volume 57, number 1.

Were there Volume 56, numbers 5 and 6?

I've CC'd this email to Krause Publications' circulation department in
hopes of getting an answer from them as well. Any light you can shed on
this matter would be appreciated.

Enjoy the winter, all!

Max Shenk
Periodicals Assistant
Montgomery County Community College Library
Blue Bell, PA
215-641-6597