El Pais online -- Jose Lorenzo Stephen Clark 19 Feb 2003 13:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:20:24 +0100
From: Jose.Lorenzo@bcl.jcyl.es
Subject: El Pais online_--_Rachel_Frick

The access is limit to a password. Every 80 ?/year you pay they give you a new
password.
We´ve asked for a IP access, but until now isn´t availabe.
They are evaluating alternatives for big companies and entities.
However, last time I´ve talked with them, this week, they didn´t found a
solution.

The only A 10:40 18/02/2003 -0500, ha escrito:
 >From: "Frick, Rachel" <rfrick@richmond.edu>
 >Subject: El País online
 >Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:35:24 -0500
 >

 >Dear Serialists -
 >I was curious if anyone has subscribed to the online version of El País
 >(Spanish edition)? We are interested in obtaining an IP access
 >subscription - but this does not seem to be an option.
 >Passwords are not transferable - and they do not address "simultaneous
 >user" either.
 >Has anyone successfully subscribed and if so, what was the arrangement
 >that you worked out.
 >Any help on this would be appreciated.
 >
 >Thanks!
 >Rachel L. Frick, MLS