Re: Price projections for 2004 -- Lisa Blackwell Stephen Clark 20 Feb 2003 15:32 UTC

From: "Blackwell, Lisa" <BlackweL@chi.osu.edu>
Subject: RE: Price projections for 2004 -- Rachel Frick
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:49:28 -0500

Rachel,
This topic was discussed on another list this week. The projections seem
to be saying 15% increase due to the Faxon fallout.
Here's a link to some info:

http://www.infotoday.com/it/feb03/hane1.htm
<http://www.infotoday.com/it/feb03/hane1.htm>

Lisa S. Blackwell, MLS
Assistant Librarian
Children's Hospital Library
700 Children's Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43205
Phone: 614-722-3206
         Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:11:01 -0500

         Hello!
         I know it is early in the year, but I have been asked about price
         projections for serials for 2004.
         Has anyone heard any figures? Will the RoweCom situation influence
         inflation factors? Advice? Opinions?

         Thanks,
         Rachel L. Frick, MLS
         Head, Bibliographic Access Services