Re: Price projections for 2004 -- Lisa Blackwell Stephen Clark 20 Feb 2003 18:12 UTC

From: "Blackwell, Lisa" <BlackweL@chi.osu.edu>
Subject: RE: Price projections for 2004 -- Kim Maxwell
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:37:45 -0500

OK, I surrender! I might actually be guilty of spreading a false rumor.
I was just trying to give folks a lead based on a similar discussion I
had seen this week on MEDLIB.
I didn't see it in the article. It was mentioned on MEDLIB and might not
have any basis in fact. Here is the contact info for the person who
originally posted the inquiry on MEDLIB (and who might have received
more information on the supposed percentage.)

Cheri Smith
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center Baltimore
chesmith@jhmi.edu <mailto:chesmith@jhmi.edu>

Sorry if I confused people!
Lisa