Brick & Click -- Joyce Meldrem Stephen Clark 24 Feb 2003 14:23 UTC

From: "Meldrem,Joyce" <MELDREM@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Subject: Brick & Click
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:34:24 -0600

Brick and Click Libraries: The Shape of Tomorrow
A Regional Academic Library Symposium

RE: October 10, 2003

Dear Colleague,

Reserve this date!  We are planning the 3rd annual Brick & Click Libraries
Symposium at Northwest Missouri State University.  The last two symposia
have been well-received by the attendees and we look forward to providing a
quality program again this year.

The day long symposium will be on Friday, October 10, 2003 in the J.W. Jones
Student Union on campus.

We hope you'll keep us in mind!  We'll be sending out the call for proposals
in early April.  Start thinking about ways that your presentation can
address the "Brick & Click Libraries:  The Shape of Tomorrow" theme of this
year's symposium.
For more information: http://www.nwmissouri.edu/library/pr/symposium/

Sincerely,
Joyce Meldrem
& the Information Services Team at Owens Library
Northwest Missouri State University

Joyce A. Meldrem, Assistant Professor
Head Librarian for Collection Management
Owens Library
800 University Drive
Northwest Missouri State University
Maryville, MO  64468