AIP Policy for RoweCom Customers -- Christine Orr Stephen Clark 26 Feb 2003 19:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:15:59 -0500
From: "Christine Orr" <CORR@AIP.ORG>
Subject: AIP Policy for RoweCom Customers

Please excuse cross-posting.

AIP plans to grace all customers who placed orders through RoweCom in 2002
until March 31, 2003. If you have not had any previous contact with AIP
concerning your 2003 subscription order, or if you have any questions or
concerns, it is essential that you contact us to ensure uninterrupted
journal delivery after March 31, 2003. If you are certain that we have
received your paid order, no further action is required at this time.

This policy applies to all of the publishers (listed below*) whose journals
we distribute.

You may contact us by returning the form below to nonrenew@aip.org, by
faxing it to 1-516-349-9704, or by calling 1-800-344-6902 or
1-516-576-2270.

Institution_______________________________________

Library Name_____________________________________

City/State/Zip____________________________________

AIP Account No.__________________________________

Contact Name____________________________________

Phone No._______________________________________

E-mail Address____________________________________

[ ] CHECK HERE IF YOU PAID ROWECOM

Please confirm your order. Do you have alternate payment plans?

[ ] CHECK HERE IF YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER WITH ROWECOM BUT DID NOT PAY

Tell us what arrangements you expect to make for renewing your order.

[ ] CHECK HERE IF YOU CHANGED AGENTS OR INTEND TO RENEW DIRECTLY

Let us know if, when, and how you placed and/or paid for your 2003
subscriptions.

I repeat that you must contact us to ensure uninterrupted journal delivery
after March 31, 2003, unless you have already communicated with us or are
certain we have received your paid order. Thank you for your assistance in
these turbulent times.

Sincerely,

Lori S. Carlin
Director, Circulation & Fulfillment
American Institute of Physics

*List of publishers

Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
American Astronomical Society (AAS)
American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)
American Institute of Physics (AIP)
American Physical Society (APS)
AVS - The Science and Technology Society
Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD)
Institute of Physics (IOP), North American Distribution
ISA - The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society
Laser Institute of America (LIA)
MAIK Nauka/Interperiodica Publishing
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
The Society of Rheology (SOR)