Re: Subject listing of electronic journals -- Dan Lester Stephen Clark 31 Mar 2003 19:13 UTC

Subject:  Re[2]: Subject listing of electronic journals -- 2 messages
From:  Dan Lester <dan@riverofdata.com>
Date:  Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:34:51 -0700

Monday, March 31, 2003, 9:04:54 AM, you wrote:

One other possibility would be to contract for one of the services
that does that, such as TDNet.  Not inexpensive, but then neither are
the options of fully cataloging your ejournals, developing your own
database, or anything else.   TDNet give some other advantages as
well, but like anything, isn't the right answer for everyone.

dan

-- Dan Lester, Data Wrangler dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711 3577 East
Pecan, Boise, Idaho 83716-7115 USA www.riverofdata.com