Re: Time magazine -- Judith Koveleski Stephen Clark 05 Mar 2003 16:22 UTC

Subject: RE:      Time magazine -- Betsy Luce
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:55:16 -0500
From: "Koveleskie, Judith" <kovelesk@setonhill.edu>

Yes,  I just got mine today and both have the same number.  They started
numbering with No. 2, so March 10 is actually the "9th" issue although
it should be No. 10 according to the way they have numbered the volume.
  Do you suppose they meant to start with 1 and are now correcting their
error?  When they began with 2 were we to assume that the second half of
the year end double issue was no. 1, although it was included with the
prior volume?

Judith A. Koveleskie
Periodicals Librarian
Seton Hill University