Re: Art on Paper issn 1521-7922 -- Sheila Hufeld Stephen Clark 05 Mar 2003 20:19 UTC

From: "Hufeld, Sheila" <Sheila@exchange1.mlb.ilstu.edu>
Subject: RE: Art on Paper issn 1521-7922 -- Deb Ham
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:57:42 -0600

Deborah
I too have received notice that it is now a monthly that will publish
10x per year and have been receiving issues regularly.
I think you are getting bogged down with the term monthly. Approach the
title this way. It appears 10x per year. In order for it to appear only
10x they will need to publish two combined issues, Sept/Oct and Jan/Feb.
  All other issues will be monthly issues.

Sheila M. Hufeld
LTA III
Bibliographic Services
Milner Library/Illinois State University