Re: Bound Newspapers -- Nancy Crow Stephen Clark 06 Mar 2003 16:03 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:33:37 -0600
From: Nancy Crow <crowna@quincy.edu>
Subject: Re: Bound Newspapers -- Jewel Rucker

Jewel,
It would really depend which newspaper you are talking about.  We bind
the University student newspaper, the Times Literary Supplement, and
L'Osservatore Romano (Vatican publication)  The TLS is bound in 2
volumes, but the other ones are one volume per year.  To bind a daily
paper would take more.  Also, we use Heckman Binder which charges $40.20
per volume for newspaper vs. $9.35 per volume for standard periodicals.
Just some thoughts

Nancy Crow, Assistant Librarian
Serials/Interlibrary Loan
Quincy University