Re: Journal inquiry -- Mark Hemhauser Stephen Clark 06 Mar 2003 16:05 UTC

Subject: Re: Journal inquiry -- Sharon Wieczorek
From: "Mark Hemhauser" <mbhhbm@american.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:19:46 -0500

We received v.26:2 of International Journal of Comparative and Applied
Criminal Justice  on 2/26/03.

Mark Hemhauser
American University Library--Serials

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:48:33 -0500
From: Sharon Wieczorek <swieczorek@mercyhurst.edu>
Subject: Re: Journal inquiry -- Sharon Diehm

Hi Sharon,

Please post the answer if you get one because I am just getting ready to
claim it.

Sharon Wieczorek
Serials Supervisor
Mercyhurst College