Nicholas Hall OTC Reports -- Jessica Klaus Stephen Clark 06 Mar 2003 21:58 UTC

From: "Klaus, Jessica" <Jessica.Klaus@pfizer.com>
Subject: Nicholas Hall OTC Reports
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:50:37 -0500

Greetings,
Could someone please clarify my confusion on the recent title changes of
the Nicholas Hall Reports.  What is the new title for OTC Update?  What
is the new title for OTC News and Market Report?  So far, I've received
these titles (OTC News/Healthcare in Western Europe, OTC
Update/Healthcare in North America, and OTC Healthcare in Central &
Eastern Europe) and am not sure what's what.  Also, are there new ISSN's
for these titles?

Much thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Jessica Klaus