Re: Paraprofessional Staff working with e-journal procedures -- David Goodman Stephen Clark 10 Mar 2003 14:03 UTC

From: David Goodman <dgoodman@Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:04:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Paraprofessional Staff working with e-journal procedures --
  Mary Bailey

It depends on the paraprofessional. The really good ones are of course
capable of doing --and organizing -- all the necessary work--just as for
the really good professionals. The obvious advice is to use the best
people you have, and not be concerned abou t formal rank.
May you all have nonprofessional staff as good as some of the ones I
have worked with!

Dr. David Goodman
Princeton University Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu