Le Journal de l'Immersion = Immersion Journal -- David Weeks Stephen Clark 17 Mar 2003 13:51 UTC

From: "David Weeks" <weeks@upei.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:22:24 AST
Subject: Le Journal de l'Immersion = Immersion Journal

Good morning,

We have been asked to order a subcription to:

0833-1812
Le Journal de l'Immersion Journal (Ottawa, Canada) - Canadian
Assoc. of Immersion Teachers

I have tried to email the publisher but my message were
undeliverable. According to Ebsco, the latest issue published was
vol. 24, no.1, 2002 received over a year ago.

Does anyone subscribe to this publication?
Is vol. 24, no. 1, 2002 the latest issue published?

Thanks
David

DAVID J. WEEKS
MATERIALS CONTROL UNIT SUPERVISOR
ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca