Re: getting a subject listing of electronic journals -- Philip Wallas Stephen Clark 01 Apr 2003 13:51 UTC

Subject:  RE: getting a subject listing of electronic journals
From:  Philip Wallas <PWallas@EBSCO.COM>
Date:  Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:46:37 -0600

Here are some suggestions on how to get a listing of electronic journals
with subject classifications:

1. Free--go to http://ejournals.ebsco.com/login.asp You don't need to be
an EBSCO customer or to log in, just click on Complete List of journals
on EJS on the right, then when you get the first page of the list, click
on Download Complete List on the right.  What you get is a list of more
than 9,000 e-journals available by subscription, with subject
lassifications for more than 8,300 of them.

2. Paid service--EBSCO's AtoZ service covers the EJS e-journals plus
full text titles available in aggregated databases, again with subject
classifications.  AtoZ also allows the library to add its own list of
additional electronic resources.  Learn more at http://atoz.ebsco.com
Phil Wallas
EBSCO Information Services