Divine/Ebsco messing up my Innopac -- Marika Zemke Stephen Clark 08 Apr 2003 12:33 UTC

Subject:  Divine/Ebsco messing up my Innopac
From:  "Marika Zemke" <tmzemke@hotmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:42:01 -0400

A question from snowy,icy, rainy, slushy Michigan. (Yes, we have had all
the above in just 1 weekend) I just had a thought today as I was driving
home from work. Many of the serials that my library subscribes to have
lapsed due to the Divine debacle. Ebsco is picking them up, but not
until May or June. What do you all think is the easiest way to make sure
that my system won't mark them as late? If they stay in the system as
is, then they will all come up as late and I will have hundreds of
serials to wade through. I thought about going in and changing all the
dates, but whew, that would be a lot of changing! I'm fairly new to
Serials, less than 3 months and my head is spinning. Believe me, ANY
words of wisdom can only improve my job performance!
Thanks in advance.

Marika Zemke
Adult Services Librarian
West Bloomfield Township Public Library
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
zemkemar@wblib.org
248-232-2303

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
Jorge Luis Borges