Re: Divine/Ebsco messing up my Innopac -- Carol Morse Stephen Clark 08 Apr 2003 14:57 UTC

Subject:  Re: Divine/Ebsco messing up my Innopac -- Marika Zemke
From:  "Carol Morse" <MorsCa@wwc.edu>
Date:  Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:48:15 -0700

You could go in and change the status to M (missing) on the issues in
question. That way they will not show up in claims reports.
Carol Morse

Carol Morse                                                  Tel.  509)
527-2684
Serials Librarian                                             Fax 509)
527-2001
Walla Walla College Library                     Email  morsca@wwc.edu
104 S.W. Adams St.
College Place, WA  99324-1586

Give us strength for the journey and wisdom to know the way.

Subject:  Divine/Ebsco messing up my Innopac
From:  "Marika Zemke" <tmzemke@hotmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:42:01 -0400

A question from snowy,icy, rainy, slushy Michigan. (Yes, we have had
all the above in just 1 weekend) I just had a thought today as I was
driving home from work. Many of the serials that my library subscribes
to have lapsed due to the Divine debacle. Ebsco is picking them up, but
not until May or June. What do you all think is the easiest way to make
sure that my system won't mark them as late? If they stay in the system
as is, then they will all come up as late and I will have hundreds of
serials to wade through. I thought about going in and changing all the
dates, but whew, that would be a lot of changing! I'm fairly new to
Serials, less than 3 months and my head is spinning. Believe me, ANY
words of wisdom can only improve my job performance!
Thanks in advance.

Marika Zemke
Adult Services Librarian
West Bloomfield Township Public Library
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
zemkemar@wblib.org
248-232-2303

"I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."
Jorge Luis Borges