Re: inventory in periodicals -- Sharon Wieczorek Stephen Clark 08 Apr 2003 16:56 UTC

Subject:  Re: inventory in periodicals -- Linda Grooms
From:  Sharon Wieczorek <swieczorek@mercyhurst.edu>
Date:  Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:51:28 -0400

Are you referring to the yearly inventory needed for total number of
pieces added to the Library collection which is used in an external
survey report (I don't remember what organization collects this data.)
Or is the inventory for in-house use only?

Sharon Wieczorek
Serials Supervisor
Mercyhurst College
Hammermill Library