Re: Journal Linker and Article Linker -- Susan Scheiberg Stephen Clark 11 Apr 2003 19:26 UTC

Subject:  RE: Journal Linker and Article Linker -- Donna Skekel
From:  "Scheiberg, Susan" <susanls@rand.org>
Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:15:50 -0700

It would be very helpful if you could reply to the list!

Thanks,

Susan
-----
Susan Scheiberg
Assistant Director, Library
RAND
1700 Main St.
Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138
phone:  310-393-0411 ext. 6493
fax:    310-451-6920
From:  "Donna Skekel" <dskekel@gettysburg.edu>
Date:  Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:58:22 -0400

Dear Serialists,

Our library currently uses the Serials Solutions "A-to-Z Title List" for
electronic and print journal holdings information (patrons may search on
a journal title or ISSN and connect to the electronic database for
online journals or to the library catalog record for print journals).
However, Serials Solutions has advertised "Journal Linker" and "Article
Linker" and I was wondering if anyone had tried either of these products
or is currently considering trying one or the other.  I am particularly
interested in Article Linker and how it works.  Thanks.

Donna Skekel
Cataloging/Serials Librarian
Gettysburg College (PA)