FW: Link resolvers - Knowledge Base -- Scott Bernier Stephen Clark 16 Apr 2003 20:20 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: Link resolvers - Knowledge Base -- Steve Oberg
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:38:11 -0400
From: Scott Bernier <SBernier@epnet.com>

I am unsure if it is considered in poor taste for vendors to post to the
list, so I thought it might be helpful to let you know that EBSCO's link
resolver, LinkSource, has been available since the first of this year
(after the Serials Review article was published).  Information on
LinkSource can be found at:  http://www.linkresolver.com

Regards,

Scott Bernier
Communications Manager