Re: 730, 740, or other for ambiguous added serials title entry Bigley, Beth A 02 May 2003 13:42 UTC

Hi Birdie!  I read your quandary and it got me thinking...

I would add a "580" Linking Complexity note and a "770" Supplement/Special
Issue Entry to the Vermont Review as follows:

580     $B!H (JSupplement to the St. Albans Messenger, St. Albans, VT,
              Thursday, February 13, 1902 $B!I (J-Cover.

770 0    $B!b (Jt St. Albans messenger

Hope this helps!

Beth A. Bigley
Serials Supervisor
Prince William Public Library System
ASC/ISS Serials/ILL
13083 Chinn Park Drive
Prince William, VA 22192-5073
(voice) 703-792-4803 // (fax) 703-792-4794

The opinions herein are mine and do not reflect those of the Prince
William Public Library System.