Re: ISSN 0947-0697 Steve Shadle 08 May 2003 15:01 UTC

Brian -- According to OCLC, the only CONSER library holding is Harvard
(Stanford is the only other holding library).  You might consider
reporting to OCLC instead (unless someone from Harvard sees this and
checks).  --Steve

    Steve Shadle           shadle@u.washington.edu  *******
    Serials Cataloger                                *****
    University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
    Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *