Re: Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv = Review of World Economics Donald Pisani 09 May 2003 06:53 UTC

Dear Mr. Blackman,

The ISSN for Review of World Economics was changed because of the the title
change.  I suspect that the title was changed because a majority, if not all,
of the articles are now in English.

More confusing than that change, is the ISSN of the German print edition.
The actual print edition ended with the above mentioned title change; but
the ISSN of the German print edition is also the ISSN of the retrodigitalized
version of the German print edition, which is online
(http://docserver.digizeitschriften.de/digi_docs/19011BIBLIOGRAPHIC_DESCRIPTION.html).

Since the retrodigitalization of the print edition isn't finished it looks
like a parallel, running edition to the Review of World Economics.

Shouldn't retrodigitalized, electronic journals have their own ISSN?

Don Pisani

--
Donald Pisani
German National Library of Economics

Greetings from the library of the institute that