Eliminating Serials Check-In (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 30 May 2003 20:37 UTC

----------1
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:45:18 -0500
From: Regina McBride <rmcbrid@siue.edu>
Subject: Re: Eliminating Serials check-in

Pamela:

Thank you for sharing your experience.  Did you have any difficulty
convincing other staff members that this was a good idea?

Regina

--
Regina McBride, Ph.D.
Associate Dean

Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:10:27 -0400
From: Terry Wittig <twittig@gmu.edu>

Take a look at this article:
Implementing the unthinkable: the demise of periodical check-in at the
University of Nevada
Rick Anderson and Steven D. Zink
Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services
Volume 27, Issue 1 , Spring 2003, Pages 61-71