Re: 100 people survey -- Simone Yu Stephen Clark 27 Jun 2003 17:54 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: 100 people survey -- Cynthia Hseih
From: "Yu, Simone" <Yu_Simone@gsb.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:57:43 -0700
To: "'SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum'"
<SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>

It is not late at all to enter the survey.  I realized that many librarians
were at ALA and others are on vacation at this time of the year.  I have
less than 20% responses so far.  Please continue to send me your top
journals, even one top journal will do.  Many of you and a top journal
publisher in UK are interested in the result so I will post to this list
when done.  You can also help by forwarding this message to your
bibliographers to participate so that we can get 100 responses sooner.
Thank you all for your efforts.  Please send your response directly to me at
simoneyu@gsb.stanford.edu

Sincerely,

Simone Yu
Research Librarian