Fwd: Re: Organic Gardening: title change? again? Kathryn Wesley 04 Jun 2003 17:15 UTC

About two seconds after hitting the "send" button, I realized the message
below is worded misleadingly.  What I meant is I believe that this type of
change (from full form to acronym, or vice versa, even if it constitutes
the entire title) qualifies as a minor change.  Didn't mean to imply that
it is the only category of minor change.

Kathryn