Television & Families--OCLC record problem -- Teresa Weisser Stephen Clark 02 Jul 2003 17:56 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Television & Families--OCLC record problem
From: Teresa Weisser <Teresa.Weisser@millersville.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:26:16 -0400
To: "'SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU.'" <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>

We believe that we've discovered a problem with OCLC #12225051, the
record for Television & families.  The record indicates that the title
ceased with v. 10, no. 1 in the winter of 1988, but our microfilm
holdings continue under what appears to be the same title through v. 13,
no. 4, spring 1992.
At that point, our holdings cease.  The web version of Ulrich's also
indicates that the title ceased in 1992, though it does not list the
last issue number.  Could someone at a CONSER library review and revise
the record?  Thank you.

Teresa A. Weisser
Electronic Records/Assistant Systems Librarian
Ganser Library
Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Millersville, PA 17551
(717)872-3604