Journal Classification -- Martha Burroughs Stephen Clark 17 Jul 2003 12:13 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Journal Classification
From: <Gene.Gardner@UCHSC.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:46:51 -0600
To: <serialst@LIST.UVM.EDU>

  I am stumped.  Can someone please help me answer a faculty member's
question? She needs to know how journals which are classified A, B and C
achieve that level of differentiation.  She thinks it has something to
do with peer reviewing.
I have searched in several databases without success.  I have also
looked at the introductory sections in Ulrichs.

I would greatly appreciate your help in answering this request.

Martha Burroughs, MS, AHIP
Electronic Resources Coordinator
Denison Memorial Library
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
4200 E 9th Avenue
Denver, CO 80262-0003
Phone: (303) 315-6501     Fax: (303 315-0294
Email martha.burroughs@uchsc.edu