response to worst title change post -- Kathleen Ireland Stephen Clark 22 Jul 2003 17:50 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: response to worst title change post
From: Kathleen.Ireland@colorado.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:07:47 -0600
To: serialst@LIST.UVM.EDU

Hello
This morning I received an issue of Comm/Ent from Hastings College of
Law. In it was a message titled "The Evolution of Comm/Ent". IMHO, this
is the way title changes should be handled. It lists the names, dates,
volume and numbers of the various title changes since the journal's
inception. I hereby applaud Hastings College of Law for their
thoughtfulness. I wish more journal editors would take their cue from
Hastings on how to explain numerous title changes to their customers.

Ireland
University of Colorado
Law Library
UCB 402