Re: CQ almanac plus Steve Shadle 24 Jul 2003 15:31 UTC

I noticed the form of the 246 "Vol for 2001 has title..." implies that the
cataloger thought it a title of short duration (a one-issue blip).  We
just received the 2002 yesterday...I'll take a look for it and
authenticate later record if appropriate.  Also the dropping of the word
"quarterly" in first five words is a major change (frequency words are not
included in the idea of a resource type word).

Thanks for pointing this out.  --Steve

    Steve Shadle           shadle@u.washington.edu  *******
    Serials Cataloger                                *****
    University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
    Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *