Re: CQ almanac plus Steve Shadle 24 Jul 2003 15:59 UTC

OK, now I see why the cataloger thought it might have been title of short
duration.  In the 2001 intro it states "Congressional Quarterly has added
a 'Plus' to the name of its oldest publication to highlight something very
important about the 2001 volume...."

Does give the impression that Plus would only appear on the 2001 volume.

I'll edit records to reflect 2002 issue.  Also, please ignore my comment
about dropping of the frequency word 'Quarterly'.  Haven't had coffee yet
and wasn't realizing it was still minor because the change was one of full
form to initialism.  My apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

Coffee...now!  --Steve