Companies that buy back issues? -- Di Neumeister SERIALST Moderator 25 Aug 2003 18:30 UTC

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:07:27 -0500
From: "Di R. Neumeister" <dn000834@loras.edu>
Subject: Companies that buy back issues?

Hi!  I'm hoping you can help me.  I've been asked to identify companies
that might want to buy some of the runs of back issues that we may be
getting rid of.  These would be mostly between 5 and 50 years old and
mostly humanities (except history and literature), social and behavioral
sciences, mathematics, natural sciences, computer sciences, business and
education.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I know of a couple of
companies that will pay our postage if they want the issues, but none
that will pay something for the issues in addition to postage.  Thanks
for your help.

Di Neumeister
Serials Coordinator
Loras College Library