Pre-payment of subscriptions -- Elizabeth Parang SERIALST Moderator 28 Aug 2003 19:13 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:00:08 -0700
From: "Parang, Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Parang@pepperdine.edu>

Because I'm at a private institution, we prepay in June but the money comes
out of the next fiscal year's money - our fiscal year starts August 1.  We
pay from a one line invoice.  We use Endeavor Voyager and are able to load
the "final" invoice electronically in November.  I always keep a copy of the
paper renewal list as a reference until November.  But, we only have around
1600 subscriptions and use only one vendor

Elizabeth Parang
Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian
Pepperdine University Libraries
Malibu, CA 90263