Re: Acquisitions discussion lists on the Internet -- Kim Wobick SERIALST Moderator 29 Aug 2003 15:58 UTC

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:11:28 -0400
From: "Kim Wobick" <kmwobick@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Acquisitions discussion lists on the Internet? -- Jean Shankle

Jean,

Here are two lists that are available, from the Internet Library for
Librarians.  I don't personally subscribe to these, but others might be able
to talk about their activity.

ACQNET

librarians and others interested in acquisitions work to exchange
information, ideas, and to find solutions to common problems. The list is
archived.
INSTRUCTION: subscribe ACQNET-L {Firstname Lastname}
E-MAIL: Eleanor Cook, cookei@appstate.edu

TITLE: LIS-Acq
(books etc - NOT SERIALS) to discuss policies, selection, supply, bookfunds,
EDI, NBA, tendering etc."
E-Mail access: Send text "Join lis-acq {Firstname Lastname}" to the
listserv; contact lis-acq-request@mailbase.ac.uk for problems; searchable
archives are available.

Regards,

Kim Wobick