Journal of Advertising Research -- 9 messages Ann Ercelawn 05 Sep 2003 13:54 UTC

9 messages:

1)____

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:03:24 -0500
From: Jill Garbs <jgarbs@siue.edu>

We have received v. 43, nos. 1 & 2 (March & June); received June
just yesterday.

--
Jill Garbs
Acting Director, Technical and Access Services

2)_____

From: "Martha Spicuzza" <Martha.Spicuzza@hillsdale.edu>
Subject: RE: Journal of Advertising Research
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:50:16 -0400

We claimed v.43 #1 with EBSCO but haven't received this report yet.
According to the Journal of Advertising Research website, the
"current" issue is v.42 #4 (July/August 2002).  However, EBSCO just
notified us that we have online access to this journal that comes
with our print subscription via Cambridge Journals Online.  The CJO
website shows v.43 #2 (June 2003) as the current issue.

Martha Spicuzza
Technical Services Librarian/Serials
Hillsdale College Mossey Library
Hillsdale MI 49242

3)_____

From: "Diane Dudley" <drdudl@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:01:53 -0400

Thanks Max for the red alert. The last issue William and Mary received was
v. 31 no.4, Winter 2002 on 2/6/03

It appears our order for 2003 was cancelled by Divine / Faxon.

Diane

4)____

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:34:43 -0400
Sender: "Thomas W.  Evans" <evans@canisius.edu>
From: "Thomas W.  Evans" <evans@canisius.edu>

We have experienced exactly the same thing, and we have claimed Vol. 43:1
three times (through EBSCO), with no results.

Tom Evans
Periodicals Librarian
Canisius College Library
evans@canisus.edu
Phone 716-888-2932
Fax  716-888-2887

5)_____

From: "Dickie, Betty" <edickie@richmond.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:48:46 -0400

V. 42, no. 6--Nov/Dec 2002.   Looks bad.

6)_____

"Hartz, Viviane" <Viviane.Hartz@cincinnatilibrary.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:50:56 -0400

The last issue we have received is Vol 42, no 6.
V. Hartz

Viviane Hartz
Acquisitions Serials Librarian
Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County
513-369-6923    Fax: 513-369-3167
viviane.hartz@cincinnatilibrary.org

7)_____

From: "Harper, Paulina" <harperp@uhd.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:19:41 -0500

The last issue we have received is v.42, no. 6 also.  We received that
issue in April 2003.

Paulina Harper

Paulina V. Harper
Serials Librarian
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main St.
Houston, Texas 77002

Office:  713.221.8464
Fax:  713.221.2752
E-mail:  harperp@uhd.edu <mailto:harperp@uhd.edu>

8)____

From: "Paula Gresen" <gresenp@mail.strose.edu>
To: <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
Subject: Journal of Advertising Research
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:21:08 -0400

Actually, we haven't even received the Nov/Dec '02 issue yet. On August
25th, 2003 we received both v.42 #4 July/Aug '02 and v.42 #5 Sept/Oct '02.
(Probably in response to claims I sent) I hope this info helped.

Paula Gresen
Bindery Supervisor
Neil Hellman Library
The College of Saint Rose
(518) 458-5410
email: gresenp@mail.strose.edu

9)_____

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:33:05 -0400
From: "Hyde, Gene" <wehyde@RADFORD.EDU>

42:6 was the last issue we received, also in March.  We filed a
claim for 43:1 several days ago.

Gene Hyde
Acquisitions Librarian
McConnell Library, Radford University