Re: Administrative Radiology Journal Coffey, Sue 10 Sep 2003 19:09 UTC

I would be interested in any information on this title.  We also subscribe
to it and have not received any issues in years.

Sue Coffey
Serials Librarian
Moffett Library
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft
Wichita Falls, TX 76308-2099

phone 940-397-4173
fax 940-397-4689
sue.coffey@mwsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Tusa [mailto:tusa@ALMARK.LAMAR.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 11:13 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Administrative Radiology Journal

Does anyone have a definitive status on Administrative Radiology Journal
(used to be just "Administrative Radiology.")  The EBSCO renewal list
cites "EBSCO will order when current,"  but when I looked at the title
listing in EBSCONet, there was a note indicating "unable to contact
publisher."

I then searched the title in Ulrichsweb, and tried the telephone number
that was listed for this title's publisher: 818-500-1872.  Result: Number
disconnected, no longer in service.

LCMarc still lists this title with an open entry, but it seems to have
"bit[ten] the dust."

If anyone has evidence one way or another regarding the status of this
title, please contact me directly (do NOT use "reply"):

Tusa@library.lamar.edu

If there is expressed interest, I will summarize/report back to the list.

Thanks!
Sarah Tusa
Interim Coordinator of Acquisitions (and still chief serials dudette)
Lamar University
Beaumont, TX