Re: Inflation Rates John Lucas 17 Sep 2003 20:03 UTC

Christina:

Also, the larger subscription agencys, Ebsco, Harrassowitz,
Swets/Blackwell have on their web sites (although sometimes hard to find)
pages where they take the factors like printing, postage, exchange rates,
etc. and come up with an average percentage of increase for the coming
years' subscriptions.

It is generally U.S. to European (overall) and R.O.W.  I don't believe
they do by country but I am probably mistaken.  Check with the
subscription Agency(s)  you deal with and check out the web sites of the
others.

John Lucas

Serials Librarian
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State St
Jackson, MS 39216-4505

(PH) (601) 984-1277
(FAX)  ( 601) 984-1262