Re: Medieval Philosophy & Theology Christopher Allen Waldrop 22 Sep 2003 18:42 UTC

Deb,

Thanks for the heads-up. Here at Vanderbilt we received v.10 no.1
in January 2002, and we received v.10 no.2 on April 15th, 2003. We
haven't received anything since then, however.

If this title is ceasing then Cambridge owes us a significant
amount of money, since they billed us for volumes 10 and 11 at the
same time in May 2002, and billed us for volume 12 in November
2002.

--On Monday, September 22, 2003 12:40 PM -0500 Deb Ham
<dldham@CREIGHTON.EDU> wrote:

>  Folks,
>
>   I just read on the Cambridge University Press website that the
> journal Medieval Philosophy and Theology is ceasing publication.
> Does anyone have an inside scoop on what volume it is ending
> with? The last volume we received from them was v. 9, cover
> chronology of 2000, but not received until 2001. Volume 10 has
> been promised for 2 years now and am just wondering if we are
> supposed to expect a refund for this title for 2003? Thanks!
>
> Deb Ham
> Serials Associate
> Reinert Alumni Memorial Library
> dldham@creighton.edu