Re: receipt of New York Times Index Lynn Cote 02 Oct 2003 11:34 UTC

We receive our NYT Index through Proquest.  We were investigating the very
same problem with *non-receipt* a few days ago. According to a phone
conversation a colleague had with someone at Proquest, she was told that
Proquest has not received the material from the NYT in order to finish
compiling the 2001 annual index (or remaining 2002 quarterly and annual).

Lynn K. Cote
Serials Cataloger/Serials Receipt Coordinator
University of Connecticut Libraries
Collections Services, U-1005
369 Fairfield Rd.
Storrs, CT  06269-1005
ph. (860)486-6495
fax (860)486-6493

-----Original Message-----
From: David Weeks [mailto:weeks@UPEI.CA]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:22 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: receipt of New York Times Index

Good afternoon

Re: receipt of New York Times Index
Has anyone received??

1. Has anyone received the 2001 bound cumulation? If so, when or
if not, has anyone received information from the publisher?
The last annual cumulation received was 2000 on March 4, 2002.

2. The last quarterly cumulation received was April-June 2002 on
Feb. 17, 2003

Thanks
David J. Weeks

DAVID J. WEEKS
MATERIALS CONTROL UNIT SUPERVISOR
ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca