Re: Question About International Access to University's Databases Aline Soules 28 Oct 2003 23:21 UTC

It depends on the vendor and on your existing contract.  Some vendors
consider geographically different campuses separate entities; some
consider them under the overall umbreall of the college/university.
Regardless, the existing contract terms take precedence over all.

aline soules
California State University, Hayward