New Art Examiner (6 messages) Marcia Tuttle 30 Oct 2003 18:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:25:54 -0500
From: Adam R. Wilder <adam.wilder@temple.edu>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] New Art Examiner

Jeanette:

Our records indicate that New art examiner ceased with that issue (v.29
no.5 (May/June 2002).

Adam

----------2
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:00:48 -0600
From: Ruth Ann Gentry <ragentry@uark.edu>

Our bibliographic record shows the title as having ceased with the May/Jun
2002 issue.  Hope that helps.

Ruth Ann Gentry
Serials Maintenance
Mullins Library
University of Arkansas
365 N. Ozark Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72701

----------3
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:22:10 -0600
From: Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton <trudi.vanbeuningen@lawrence.edu>

10/30/03

Hello, Jeanette.

New Art Examiner ceased publication. The last time I called the
publisher in January 2003, they said that they were unsuccessful in
raising the funds needed to continue publication beyond the May/June
2002 issue; therefore, they were "out of publication."

from,
Trudi

Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton
Technical Services Assistant-Serials
Periodicals Department
Seeley G. Mudd Library, Lawrence University
113 S. Lawe Street, Appleton, WI 54911 USA
e-mail: Trudi.vanBeuningen@lawrence.edu
Tel./Voice Mail: 920-832-6964   FAX: 920-832-6967

----------4
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:18:50 -0500
From: Marilyn Gane <mgane@andrews.edu>

The last issue we received was 29:5  May-June 2002. We have closed our
holdings for this title.
Marilyn Gane
James White Library
Andrews University

----------5
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:24:41 -0600
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@uwgb.edu>
Subject: THANKS RE New Art Examiner

Indeed, it has ceased publication.  Thanks, Folks!

----------6
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:10:59 -0500
From: Sue Dresye <dresyesl@potsdam.edu>

Jeanette,

WorldCat (OCLC #12996177) lists as
a dead title -- ended w/v.29, no. 5 (May/June 2002).

Sue Dresye
Library Clerk 3
Crumb Library
SUNY Potsdam
315-267-2480
dresyesl@potsdam.edu
***SMILE -- IT'LL MAKE PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO***