Re: receipt of New York Times Index Max Shenk 02 Oct 2003 13:31 UTC

I called Proquest last month and they told me that they expected both
indices to be ready "by the end of the month."

Max Shenk
Periodicals Assistant
Montgomery County Community College Library
Blue Bell, PA
215-641-6597

>>> mgodbout@HENRY.WELLS.EDU 10/02/03 05:19AM >>>
Does anyone know if Vol. 91, 2003 is also delayed?   We have
only recently received issue 1 for January 2003.
Muriel

> Date:          Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:56:51 -0400
> From:          "Sitko, Michelle" <sitko@ES.MARYWOOD.EDU>
> Subject:       Re: receipt of New York Times Index
> To:            SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU

> One of my staff called the other day and learned that the 2001 New
York
> Times Index is indeed delayed. The reasons given hinged on an
increase in
> content (since 911) and no additional staff was hired to pick up the
slack.
> "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
John
> Lennon
> ***** *** ***** *** ***** *** ***** ***
> Michelle Sitko
> Assistant Professor
> Coordinator of Collection Management Services/Serials Learning
Resources
> Center
> Marywood University
> 2300 Adams Avenue