Re: Free electronic journals Eric Hellman 08 Oct 2003 14:26 UTC

directory of open-access journals

http://www.doaj.org
The data, in xml form, can be harvested using OAI

The data is available in another xml format here:
http://www.openly.com/uhf/doaj.xml

--

Eric Hellman, President                            Openly Informatics, Inc.
eric@openly.com                                    2 Broad St., 2nd Floor