Re: printed serials list Sharon Wieczorek 09 Oct 2003 15:31 UTC

Hi Paula,

I have done the same with our printed serials list and only replace the sheets
that change. I have been doing this since 1999 when we went online with
Innovative. The printout from Innovative only has the OCLC information listed. I
keep other details with each title so I have it all listed in a word document in
alphabetical order. It is so much easier and cheaper and especially invaluable
when doing shifting which I have had to do twice since I've been here because of
some construction and when we acquired more shelving for our serials collection.

Sharon Wieczorek
Mercyhurst College
Hammermill Library
Erie, PA 16546