Re: Vendor info-Victor Kamkin Kim Maxwell 05 Nov 2003 16:15 UTC

Hi Jean,

Victor Kamkin closed up shop many months ago.  MIT received a letter from
their distributor in Russia saying that although we (the library) had paid
Kamkin, Kamkin hadn't paid them and they could no longer send us
issues.  This was mid-2001.  Ultimately, we had to switch vendors.  If
you'd like details of our process and who we chose, etc. just give me a call.

Kim Maxwell
Serials Acquisitions Librarian
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Libraries, Room 14E-210