Re: Challenges in Technical Services (Teena Apperson) teena apperson 19 Nov 2003 20:56 UTC

My hat is definitely off to you!  So much work, so little time!  Thank
you for your assistance.  Teena

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Stefanie Wittenbach
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:40 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Challenges in Technical Services (Teena
Apperson)

I would have to say the greatest challenge right now is the added
workload of electronic resources because we're adding so many (as part
of our consortium) and because there are so many new and different
aspects to managing them--from managing the subscriptions to keeping the
links working to maintaining the proxy server table, etc.

Stefanie

Stefanie Wittenbach
Interim Assistant University Librarian for Technical
Services and Budget Analysis and Head of Acquisitions
University Libraries
University of California, Riverside
P.O. Box 5900
Riverside, CA  92517