Re: Water Engineering & Management Karla Bennett 20 Nov 2003 18:28 UTC

They substituted Water and Wastes digest for the completion of our
subscription and we have continued this magazine to fill the void left
by the discontinuation of Water Engineering & Management.

--
Karla C Bennett
Account Clerk/Serials