Re: Did Dun & Bradstreet goof on the cover of Industry Norms & Key Business Ratios? Alice J. Rhoades 01 Dec 2003 16:19 UTC

I just checked, and apparently our library did received the corrected
label, so apparently at least some were sent out.

Alice Rhoades

At 12:26 PM 11/24/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Mykie,
>
>Yes, D&B goofed.  Last year's edition (2001/2002) was misprinted as
>2002/2003 per Marie Rowe at D&B.  She informed me last year that a
>corrected label would be mailed out to all subscribers, but I guess that
>didn't happen.  We are still waiting for the 2002/2003 edition.

********************************
Alice J. Rhoades
Serials Catalog Librarian
Fondren Library MS44