Re: BBA Online Adolfo Tarango 04 Dec 2003 21:01 UTC

JoAnne,

  Elsevier has a "Section Finder" at
http://www.elsevier.com/gej-ng/29/50/show/ where you can enter the volume
number and get the section. Locally, we have created a "decoder" chart
which our patrons can use to relate volumes with sections. We manually
update this about once a month. You can view our chart at
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/disc/bba2.html and see if it's of any help to you.

   Adolfo R. Tarango
   Head, Serials Cataloging & CJK Division
   UCSD Libraries, Catalog Department 0175K
   Geisel Library, 9500 Gilman Drive
   La Jolla,  CA  92093-0175
   (858) 822-3594    atarango@ucsd.edu
   FAX: (858) 822-0349